2018 Nissan Rogue Sport Las Vegas NV
There are plenty of options out there when it comes to a new compact crossover. That's why the team here at Planet Nissan put this page together. We'll be letting you know about the 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport in Las Vegas NV and all it has to offer its drivers. This may be a small SUV, but it's big on features.
FA number of changes and upgrades have been brought to the Nissan Rogue Sport for this model year. TThe Rogue Sport features a 2.0-liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine. This engine is capable of producing 141 horsepower and 145 lb-ft of torque. Drivers can choose to mate this efficient engine to a standard front-wheel drive (FWD) or an optional all-wheel drive (AWD) configuration for added capability.
There are three trim levels of the 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport. Keep reading down below for a rundown of the trims and what they have on offer.
2018 Nissan Rogue Sport trims and features
2018 Nissan Rogue Sport S | Key features include:
- RearView Monitor
- Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System and Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Advanced Drive-Assist® Display
2018 Nissan Rogue Sport SV
- 8-way power driver's seat, including 2-way lumbar support
- Nissan Intelligent Key® with Push Button Ignition
- 17" Aluminum-alloy wheels
2018 Nissan Rogue Sport SL
- NissanConnect® Services powered by SiriusXM®
- Nissan Navigation System
- Intelligent Around View® Monitor