2019 Nissan Titan
2019 Nissan Titan
The 2018 Titan was made for being a light duty pick-up or a heavy duty diesel workhorse! There’s a Titan model to fit your needs! Titan is designed heavy duty hauling and towing capabilities, made possible through a longer wheelbase, stronger chassis, and tough powertrain. The Titan is also available in the trail-ready Pro-4X model, which adds all-terrain tires, Bilstein shocks, hill descent control, a lockable rear differential, and other features that weekend off-roaders will love!
S: Starting MSRP $23,750* | SR: Starting MSRP $25,100*
SR VC-Turbo: Starting MSRP $29.150* | SV Starting MSRP $27.930*
SL: Starting MSRP $29.840* | Platinum: Starting MSRP $31,780*
Platinum VC-Turbo: Starting MSRP $34.780* | Edition ONE VC-Turbo: Starting MSRP $35,750*
- The 2018 Titan is available with a choice of Crew Cab, King Cab, or Single Cab options in either Gas or Diesel. The Titan has a bold rugged styling with distinctive touches such as LED Running Lights and a bold grille, spray-on bedliner is also available. 20-inch dark chrome-clad-aluminum-alloy wheels. The 2018 Titan has a high-strength steel frame.
- The 2018 Titan makes luxury sedans jealous. Premium is taken to the next level in Titan. A smart layout gives room to stretch, everything you touch has a quality feel while still offering durability and versatility you need in a truck. More of Titans features include: Remote Engine Start System, heated steering wheel and outside mirrors, flexible rear seating, virtual workbench, underseat storage tray, fold-flat floor panels, rear seat cargo organizer, push button ignition, two tone leather seating, heated and cooled front seats, and durable water resistant seats.
- The 2018 Titan has all of the latest and great tech you would need on and off the road! Features include: Navigation, NissanConnect Mobile Apps, Remote Engine Start, Advanced Drive-Assist Display, Bluetooth Audio, Front and Rear Sonar System, Off-Road Status, USB Power, 120-V Power Outlet, 12-speaker Rockford Fosgate Audio System.
The 2018 Titan receives an EPA-estimated 21 highway mpg and 15 city mpg.
Receive up to 9,400 maximum towing capacity and 1,610 maximum payload capacity.
- Nissan Advanced Airbag System
- Blind Spot Warning
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Vehicle Dynamic Control with Traction Control System
- Intelligent Forward Collision warning
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution
- LATCH System
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Individual tire pressure display and easy-fill tire alert