2019 Nissan Sentra
2019 Nissan Sentra
The 2019 Nissan Sentra is daringly impressive. The Sentra redifines what a sedan can be, at a starting MSRP of $17,790- you'd only expect to find in a sub-compact. The Sentra comfortably seats 5 and features more head and leg room than ever before. The 2019 Nissan Sentra was 2018 IIHS Top Safety Pick!With two engine options, several transmissions, and a sea of standard and available features, potential shoppers can finally find the sedan they've been looking for somewhere in the range of the 2019 Nissan Sentra trim levels.
S: Starting MSRP $17,790* | SV: Starting MSRP $19,090*
SR: Starting MSRP $20,590* | SR Turbo Starting MSRP $22,570*
SL: Starting MSRP $23,020* | NISMO Starting MSRP $25,840*
*All prices are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, tax, title, license, and options. Dealer sets actual price.
- The 2019 Nissan Sentra boasts a sleek, aerodynamic silhouette while creating an overall sporty profile. An aggressive honeycomb grille caps off the Sentra’s exterior design. Available LED headlights add a fresh modern design cue. Don't forget about the 10-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels & heated exterior mirrors.
- The 2019 Sentra offers unexpected available luxuries: leather seating, heated seats, 6-way power option for driver, and a Piano black trim with a leather steering wheel. The Sentra also features ample legroom and surprising cargo flexibility. The back seats feature 60/40 split folding and a fold down front passenger seat. Dual Zone Auto Temperature control is also an added bonus.
- The 2019 Sentra features an 8-Speaker Bose Premium Audio System, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, 7-inch touch screen display, Nissan Navigation System, NissanConnect Mobile apps, NissanConnect Services, Siri Eyes Free, Bluetooth Streaming Audio, Text Messages, and USB Inputs. Other features include: push button ignition, intelligent cruise control, Nissan Intelligent Key, heated mirrors, steering wheel mounted controls and auto-dimming rearview mirror. All of these features are all available at your convenience.
- The 2019 Sentra receives an EPA-estimated 37 highway mpg and 29 city mpg.
- Nissan Advanced Air Bag System
- Vehicle Dynamic Control with Traction Control System
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blind Spot Warning
- Rear Cross Traffic Alart
- LATCH System
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Easy-Fill Tire Alert